Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Office is running wild!

Tonight at SWA in Nitro, WV, things got a little changed up. My fellow Office member, Chris Kahn, couldn't make it due to a tryout with the Cincinnati Bengals(Yeah, who knew?) After the last show, Eric Steel was out for blood and he wanted that blood to pour out of Chris Kahn, but since he wasn't there, ol' Cole Cash had to step up and face him in a rematch. I wasn't made aware of this until I was out in the ring awaiting my opponent. In the back, G Cute told me he had gotten me a match with a little tiny guy... but this was not to be. All 350 lbs of Eric Steel walked out to the ring, and I was informed that the match would be a No DQ match... GULP!

The match went back and forth and all over the building. I was thrown into a ladder, thrown onto and off of the bleachers, and sent off the apron, where I went through a table on the floor. Following that, Steel came off the apron with a 350 lb Cactus Jack elbow, and crushed my sternum. I'm pretty sure I have a few bruised ribs... so, that's just peachy.

In the end, though, I was able to pick up the win with an enziguri and knee strike combo, followed up by 12, count 'em 12, chairshots to Eric Steel's back.

Earlier in the night, I was deemed the one and only son of God, and I definitely sacrificed myself for the Office and picked up our only win that night. Myself and G Cute will be sitting down in our LA office, and discussing these matters with Chris Pheonix, Ryan Reed, and Jason Kincaid.

Stay tuned for further updates involving the "One True Son of God" Cole Cash.

No comments: